Traveling outside of the U.S.: When traveling outside of the U.S., you have three options:

  1. Use the power cord that came with Freestyle in conjunction with the proper travel adapter for the relevant country (available at many electronic or travel stores)
  2. Use battery power
  3. Use Medela 12V Vehicle Lighter Adapter (#67153) sold separately

This Question Applies to: