“ What do I do if there is low or no suction when pumping with the Freestyle breastpump? ”
- Make sure the breastshield is assembled correctly and the back cap is firmly attached at all three connection points.
- Make sure the breastshield forms a complete seal around the breast.
- Make sure the tubing ends are securely attached into the pump and breastshield assemblies. There should be a slight click when the tubing connection is properly made.
- Take care not to kink the tubing.
- If single pumping, make sure the unused tube is securely connected to the tubing dock.
- Make sure battery is not low (flashing battery symbol with one bar). If low, use power cord to charge.
Watch the Troubleshooting video.
This Question Applies to: