“ How do I sanitize the breastpump kit? ”
Sanitize breastpump kit parts once daily.
- Fill a pot with enough water to cover all parts.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Place parts in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Allow water to cool and gently remove parts from water with tongs.
- Place parts on a clean surface and/or towel.
- Allow parts to air dry
- Store parts when not in use.
- Do NOT store wet or damp parts.
Or you may sanitize your kit parts by following the instructions on Medela’s Quick Clean™ Micro-Steam™ bag.
Watch the Cleaning & Care video.
This Question Applies to: