“ What do I do if there is low or no suction when pumping with the Pump In Style? ”
- Make sure all connections of the kit and breastpump are secure.
- If single pumping, make sure the port plug is placed into one of the single pumping ports.
- Make sure white membrane is laying flat against the yellow valve head. Check that the yellow valve head is clean and not damaged. Refer to the assembly instructions.
- Make sure the diaphragm cap or faceplate on the front of the breastpump fits evenly and securely.
- Make sure the ends of the tubings are fit securely into the backs of the breastshields and into the ports on the diaphragm cap or faceplate.
Watch the Troubleshooting video.