“ How do I clean the SNS tubing? ”
After each use:
1. Fill container full of warm soapy water and force water through tubing, teat and disc/membrane assembly by squeezing teat (making sure disc/membrane assembly is inside teat lid while cleaning).
2. Refill with clean water and again force water through tubing, teat and disc/membrane assembly.
3. Squeeze the empty teat a few times to remove water droplets from the tubings.
4. Completely disassemble and clean remaining parts with soapy water. Squeeze teat tubing assembly until the disc/membrane assembly falls out. Use fingernail of forefinger and thumb to remove membrane from disc.
5. Rinse well and drain dry on a clean towel.
This Question Applies to: