Keeping a Breastfeeding Log
Congratulations on your decision to provide the healthy benefits of breast milk to your baby!
Thinking about keeping a feeding/pumping log? It's a good idea - a log can help:
- Provide a record to track your baby's feedings
- Record important information to share with your pediatric healthcare provider
- Track baby's wet and dirty diapers
- Provide you with useful information and tips on breastfeeding, pumping and breast milk handling
- Identify possible breastfeeding and pumping concerns before your milk supply may become an issue
Here are a couple of ways to keep your feeding/pumping log:
The MyMedela App
In addition to tracking feeding and pumping, the MyMedela app helps you stay confident and reach your goals with personalized tips and dashboards as well as encouraging motivations. Learn more + download
Join the Medela family!
For exclusive offers, expert tips, and news directly from us first.